We’re New York City’s internationally recognized college for design, fashion, art, communications, and business.
FIT takes innovation to skyscraper heights. When you enroll at FIT, you join a long line of ambitious, energetic pacesetters. We have a tradition of teaching and inspiring emerging leaders, which arises from a powerful blend of:
- a rigorous liberal arts foundation coupled with a real-world curriculum and hands-on instruction
- a worldwide network of alumni
- a strong relationship with industry leaders
- a world-class faculty of working professionals
- a direct connection to New York City culture and commerce
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, National Association of Schools of Art and Design, Council for Interior Design Accreditation
FIT offers Associate of Applied Science Degrees, Bachelor of Science Degrees, Bachelor of Fine Arts Degrees, Master of Professional Studies Degrees, Master of Arts Degrees, and a Master of Fine Arts Degree.
Majors offered: 43
The library holdings of more than 138,000 volumes, teamed with non-book materials such as fashion forecasting services, fashion design-related clippings files, periodicals from around the world, reference resources and Special Collections, provide professional aspects of the fashion business and the study of design not found in conventional academic libraries.