Harbour.Space is an innovative private university that combines technology and design, taught by industry leaders from around the world. The university is located in Barcelona, Spain.
- 42 University Paris
- Technical University of Munich
- X-labs Tsinghua
- Academic University of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Moscow Physics and Technology Institute
- Hasso Plattner Institute
Living in Barcelona Studying in Barcelona has the following advantages:
- Barcelona is #1 in Europe for quality of life and clearness of environment (2012 Quality of Life City Rankings – Mercer Survey)
- Barcelona is #1 in the world for the level of infrastructure and urban development (2011, Ernst & Young).
- The region of Catalonia, where Barcelona is the capital, contributes significantly to the Spanish GDP. The growth of Catalonia’s GDP is currently 3.3%, much higher than in Europe on average. Catalonia’s exports are €42.2 billion, higher than in any other region of Spain.
- 7,000+ innovation and technology companies during the last 10 years.
- Barcelona is 6th in Europe for attractiveness and comfort for doing business (European Attractiveness Survey 2011, Ernst & Young),
- Barcelona is 2nd in Europe (after London) for being promoted as a business center (European Cities Monitor 2011);
- Barcelona is 2nd in the world for hosting different international conferences and congresses (City and Country World Report 2011, ICCA ). Barcelona is the host of the annual World Mobile Congress, which attracts thousands of international companies that work in the mobile industry.
- 7,000,000 + millions of tourists/year
- 20° C - average temperature during the day
- 2437 hours of sunshine/ year
- Cost of living 550 euro/month