OUR HERITAGE "FASHION SINCE 1928" Since 1928 the Escola Superior de Disseny Felicidad Duce has taken pride in training a new generation of professionals every year, using an innovative, creative and avant-garde method thanks to our people based teaching staff, who are experts in the market, both in the latest trends and the latest technological advances. During all these years, we have created a valuable and people focused educational project, which is reflected in the recognition of the professionals who have studied at our school, known for their excellence, their integrity, and their wide outlook. During both their graduate studies and master’s degree, our students complement their classes with both work experience. Students doing the official degree can ask to do exchanges courtesy of the Erasmus Exchange Programme. Beyond the classroom, we encourage their participation in national and international competitions and their collaboration in all types of projects. Our students are unique and our aim is none other than to help them to find their own way of expression both within and beyond our frontiers. And we understand that design is a way of life. The design is art, creativity, talent. We invite you to come and study with us. PHILOSOPHY Our objective is none other than to channel the capabilities, aspirations, and talent of each one of our students so they can be trained as excellent professionals, students only need dedication, enthusiasm and effort in order to occupy key positions in design firms. Our college is a centre of creation and experimentation in continuous growth, which complies with the highest quality control. We work constantly on our training courses, using our programmes, with the aim of developing the creative and humanitarian potential of each of our students so they are able to assume the challenges and demands of the market. In order to reach our goal, at the heart of our concerns is the professional and personal development of all our students with the objective to be of service to people and society. We assume the commitment to help to change our basic attitude and improve social values which are not in line with the need to maintain our planet´s sustainability and environment. Our Advantages FDModa - LCI Barcelona, leader in fashion design education Training beyond compare
- The school offers a large range of programs in fashion design and fashion marketing: Bachelor degrees, Masters and postgraduates, summer courses and specialization courses.
- Most of our programs are offered in Spanish, a selection of programs is offered in French and English.
- Practical educational projects that reflect professional realities and lead to internationally-recognized diplomas.
- Enthusiastic, devoted teachers with a solid background in the workforce.
- Combination work/study programs.
- Opportunities for students to participate in regional, national and international contests. Our students participate regularly and win prizes in prestigious international contests such as the Hempel awards.
- Internships with the most innovative companies.
- A general education – in all programs – encouraging environmentally conscious practices.
- Integration of entrepreneurial concepts in all programs.
A unique environment. Our backyard: downtown Barcelona. State-of-the-art equipment. Our norms: those of the market!
The 10 basic principles of our academic project
FDModa - LCI Barcelona offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma, as well as acquire and develop the following:
- The ability to master new industry-related information technologies.
- Competencies that facilitate professional mobility.
- Management skills applicable in the current context of market globalisation and instant communications.
- The ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship.
- An attitude that reflects a responsible citizen, respect for others, and rigour in all circumstances.
- An inherent value of continuing education.
- An awareness of responsible habits that promote good health for one’s self and for others.
- A natural impulse to protect the environment and advocate for sustainable development.
This school offers programs in: