UPF Barcelona School of Management is Pompeu Fabra University's management school, one of the best universities worldwide according to major international rankings. It is part of the Continuing Education Institute of Pompeu Fabra University, presided over by the University rector. Our mission is to develop professionals that will transform society by challenging the norms of science and social awareness. We offer master programs, postgraduate courses and specialization courses in Business Administration and Management, Law, Politics and Public Management, Creativity and Technology, Economics, Health Management, and Sciences, Communication, Journalism and Translation, Marketing and Branding, Accounting and Finance and Human Resources. We define management as being a resource that is fundamental to any kind of professional development; it is not just linked to the world of business or leadership roles. We see education as being a bond between the university and the company. For this reason, all master programs and postgraduate courses are developed jointly by UPF's most prestigious academics and respected professionals from leading companies and public authorities.
Why choose us?
Because it's the business school of Pompeu Fabra University, one of the best universities in the world according to the main international rankings:
- Ranked 12th best university in the world under 50 years old according to the Times Higher Education Ranking (2015).
- Top 10 amongst Europe's best universities according to U-Multirank (2015)
- In the top 400 universities according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities (2014). The top Spanish university in the area of Social Sciences
For its nationally and internationally renowned teaching staff; combining the best UPF lecturers, leaders in teaching, research and scientific output, with highly-qualified directors and professionals from the best companies in the market. Because of its comprehensive, multifaceted vision of management, which is defined as a resource that is fundamental to any kind of professional development; it is not just linked to the world of business or leadership roles. To enjoy an international learning experience on all its campuses. In 2015:
- 45 nationalities represented amongst the student body
- 82% of scholarships awarded to international students
- 71% of the Masters of Science teaching staff educated at prestigious universities outside of Spain
For its strong connection to the industry. In 2015:
- Over 900 students took an internship.
- Over 1200 internship agreements were signed with companies
For its magnificent location in the dynamic, cosmopolitan city of Barcelona and its emblematic facilities: the Ciutadella Campus, the Balmes Building, the Poblenou Campus and the Mar Campus. For its support of and commitment to the talent and motivation of its students. Last year:
- 29 Master of Science students benefited from an MSc Scholarship
- 26 Talent Scholarships awarded to the most brilliant Barcelona School of Management students
Because 91% of students would recommend the school's master programs and postgraduate courses to a friend.