Dublin City University – Ireland’s University of Enterprise
Dublin City University (DCU) is a young, dynamic and ambitious university, celebrated for being cutting edge and forward thinking. We work closely with industry to give students a modern, relevant, well-researched curriculum delivered in world-class facilities. We are noted for having an entrepreneurial, innovative and creative culture. We are renowned for our excellent employability statistics and the success of our graduates.
DCU is recognised internationally as a research-intensive, globally-engaged University of Enterprise that is distinguished both by the quality and impact of its graduates and its focus on the translation of knowledge into a societal and economic benefit.
Why choose Dublin City University?
- DCU is currently ranked 46 in the QS Top 50 Under 50 Ranking (2015) and 79 in the Times Higher Education 150 Under 50 Ranking (2016)
- In 2016, the Business School gained AACSB accreditation, putting it into the top 5% of business schools globally
- DCU has the best graduate employability record of all Irish universities - 92% of DCU students go into work or further study within six months of graduating.
- We have an excellent reputation for work-based learning and connection to the industry.
- DCU qualifications are recognised and respected worldwide. A DCU qualification gives you a wider choice of career paths, better employment prospects and a higher salary.
- DCU is home to several world-renowned research centres and a reputation for world-leading research, providing a home to a large number of PhD students.
- DCU is home to over 2,000 international students from more than 110 different countries.
- We pride ourselves on offering a welcoming and supportive environment in which to study and socialise.
- Our 85-acre campus is one of the safest campuses in Ireland. It features bright modern architecture and fantastic facilities.
- Our International Office team have many years of experience in supporting students through the application process and are here to help when you arrive on campus.
- Start date – September
- Duration – 3 or 4 years (Undergraduate Degrees) 1 year (postgraduate taught degrees)
- Entry requirements – School leaving qualification equivalent to Irish leaving certificate / Honours degree from recognised University
- English requirements – IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 92
- Location – Dublin City
- International fees - from €12,000 per year
Why Study in Ireland?
Ireland is the most westerly country of the European Union with a population of just over 4.5 million people. Contemporary Ireland is multicultural and multilingual and one of the most open economies in the world. Ireland a safe, friendly English-speaking country. Proof of this is that Dublin has been voted the world's second friendliest city by readers of Rough Guides, and the world's fifth friendliest city by readers of Condé Nast Traveller. Ireland has also been named one of the top 10 friendliest countries in the world by Lonely Planet.
STUDY in one of the best education systems in the world for Higher Education Achievements
BENEFIT from Ireland's investment in the education system
CHOOSE from over 5000 internationally recognised qualifications
ACCESS world-class research opportunities in world-leading programmes
CONNECT with career opportunities with leading global companies located in Ireland
ACHIEVE your ambitions in Europe's most entrepreneurial country
JOIN the 35,000 international students from 161 countries enjoying Ireland's vibrant culture
LIVE in the only English speaking country in the Eurozone
EXPERIENCE living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world
Graduate Working Visa
Ireland is the European hub to over 1,000 leading multinational companies and these companies require a skilled, educated and highly capable workforce to drive their success chose to locate in Ireland. Students who complete a recognised, full time higher education degree in Ireland are entitled to remain in the country and work full time for 12 months under the Third Level Graduate Scheme – giving you a fantastic opportunity to gain experience at some of the top global companies located here.
This school offers programs in: