Sharing the same vision of providing quality education and striving for excellence, WMG at the University of Warwick and the Vocational Training Council (VTC) have aligned themselves to provide a valued choice to those who wish to acquire values, knowledge, and skills for enhancing their employability.
With the establishment of the WMG School for Professional Development in the VTC, students can receive high-quality education in Hong Kong from a world-class university.
About the University of Warwick
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is one of the leading higher education institutions in the UK. It is a uniquely successful institution, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in both research and teaching, for innovation and for links with business and industry. (The University of Warwick).
University of Warwick, UK, ranked top 10 in the UK University national league tables and 57th in the world.
Benefits of Studying at WMG
- Study in an international cosmopolitan city in Asia at more affordable costs
- Programme includes an Industrial Project in Hong Kong / Mainland China
- Have the flexibility to take at most two modules at the WMG’s other overseas centres in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore or UK.
About Vocational Training Council
Established in 1982, the Vocational Training Council (VTC) is the largest vocational education, training and professional development group in Hong Kong. VTC provides valuable credentials for some 250,000 students each year through a full range of pre-employment and in-service programmes with internationally recognised qualifications.
VTC entered into collaboration with the University of Warwick, UK to launch the first Master's programme in Hong Kong in 2009 with a view to grooming more high standard professionals for Hong Kong to drive the growth of industries. (VTC).
It is a multi-disciplinary academic department at the University of Warwick, established by Professor Lord Kumar Bhattacharyya in 1980. It offers unrivaled postgraduate education to over 1,500 students around the world each year.
- Research and development work is undertaken in collaboration with industry in the UK and overseas and is dedicated to finding solutions to real-world problems.
- Tutors are highly qualified with significant experience in business or industry.