Strathclyde Business School’s triple accreditation status and international rankings place it in the top echelons of global business schools. Our recent accolades include:
- Triple accredited by AMBA / EQUIS and AACSB
- Economist’s debut global rankings of Executive MBAs (July 2013). Strathclyde Business School’s MBA was ranked in Switzerland as No.2 (after IMD), in the UK’s business schools top 5 and in the European top 10. Overall Strathclyde was placed 28th out of 62 international business schools.
- 11th in the UK, 25th in Europe and 87th in the world (FT Global MBA Ranking Jan 2013)
- 8th in the UK, 16th in Europe and 54th in the world (Economist Which MBA Oct 2012)
- Top 10 in the UK, top 35 in Europe (European Business Schools Ranking, Financial Times, Nov 2010 and 2011 and 2012)
- The Financial Times Masters in Management ranking –Strathclyde’s MBM programme has been ranked 33rd. Out of only 12 UK schools ranked, we were placed 4th, and were also placed 3rd in terms of careers progression. (FT MiM Ranking Sept 2013)
- No.6 in the world in Corporate Strategy (FT Global MBA Survey 2013)