Digital pioneer of the Fernstudium in Germany
The AKAD University Is an innovative training provider in the field of distance learning. With state-recognized and internationally recognized degrees as well as continuing education at a high level, we contribute to the personal and professional success of our customers. Our educational programs are geared towards the needs of professional people. As a pioneer in digital distance learning, we are focusing on a mix of media and methods that allows the learner to have the greatest flexibility. The quality of our remote study programs is documented by state approvals and accreditations.
Flexible, individual and efficient study alongside the profession AKAD, The pioneer in digital remote studies! As a state - approved and first private distance learning center in Germany, the AKAD University a wide range of distance learning courses and opportunities for further education in the following fields: business and management, technology and computer science, as well as communication and culture. In order to successfully complete your Bachelor's or Master's degree, the path to the university is not necessary, because: Your distance learning program at AKAD is tailored to your individual needs and your personal time management! So you can study your at the AKAD University Along with professionalism and flexibility. As an AKAD student, you also have a range of free digital media and tools to help you get the most out of your studies. The main focus of your distance learning program is the AKAD Campus.
- Currently, around 6,000 students are studying in courses and courses;
- Average age: 30 years
- Over 60,000 successful graduates since 1959
- About 400 professors and lecturers with scientific qualification and practical experience
- More than 200 company cooperations
- 225 employees at AKAD University
- AKAD offers the broadest range of courses for advanced studies and further education in the fields of business & management, technology & computer science, as well as communication & culture.
- AKAD University offers 66 intercultural courses with Bachelor, Master, MBA and university degrees in the areas of Business & Management, Technology & Computer Science, Communication & Culture for Academic Continuing Education.
- AKAD Further education: 120 continuing education courses in the fields of economics, technology and languages. IHK courses, state-approved translators, language diplomats, distance learning courses.
- High success rates: 96 per cent of the distance students make their graduation straight away
- 82 percent were able to expand their careers through their distance learning program at AKAD.
- 1956 Foundation of AKAD Switzerland
- 33 test centers nationwide, from A like Aalen to Z like Zwickau.
- Member of the Association of Private Universities, the Forum DistancE-Learning and the European Association for Distance Learning.
Flexible next to the job
The right way for each type of learning
- Learn at your own pace wherever and whenever you want.
- Your studies can be so well combined with your work and your private life.
- The AKAD study model allows each type of learning to go its own way.
- You can start your studies at any time.
Personal service during the distance learning course
- The AKAD-Studienbetreuung will help you personally and quickly.
- Our lecturers and tutors will be at your disposal for any technical questions.
- According to the FernstudiumCheck Report, AKAD University is one of the most popular universities in the field of distance learning and has been awarded the German Quality Service (Deutsches Institut für Service-Qualität, DISQ) as a test winner in quality of service.
Efficient remote study
96% are graduating from AKAD
- Practice-oriented study materials and a modern online platform ensure the optimal preparation for the exam.
- 96 per cent of the students make their graduation straight away.
- AKAD graduates enjoy an average salary improvement of 29%.