5 Campuses, 3 Accreditations, 1 School Open to the World
For over 100 years we have been training the business leaders of tomorrow.
Offering cutting-edge business education to over 5,000 students and 2,000 trainees in Executive Education, we are dedicated to providing our students with the analytical skills, professional network, and agility needed to adapt, innovate, and anticipate change in their future working environments.
With 5 campuses located in the heart of dynamic cities, such as Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris and London, and alliances with top academic institutions and multinational corporations across the globe, we are able to offer a broad core curriculum of undergraduate and graduate degree programs: from Bachelor to MSc, MBA, DBA, and Executive Education. Our programs are taught in French, English or Spanish, and cover Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, and Aerospace Management.
We are proud to be a member of the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and amongst the prestigious 1% of business schools with the “triple crown” of international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
We believe that being a TBS student is an educationally outstanding experience. Find out more about our school, and learn how you can become part of our growing, dynamic community of future international business leaders!
As a global educational institution, our mission to “Think and Create” is a response to today’s challenging and competitive environment and the need for creative ways to anticipate and address these challenges. It is based on two axes:
- To train tomorrow’s managers and global business leaders, wherever they come from and whatever their future responsibilities.
- To produce knowledge in the major disciplines of management in order to improve the administration and operation of organizations.
We aspire to be an institution of reference at a global level regarding the scope of our programs and our research output. It is our vision to be a truly international business school, and one of the most popular for graduates and businesses alike.
Facts and Figures
- 6 program groups: Bachelor & Master in Management; MSc & MBA programs; DBA & Executive Education
- 3 accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- 51 million € operating budget
- Dual degrees with other Grandes Ecoles (INSA, ENAC, Sciences Po Toulouse, IAE, etc.)
- 5 research laboratories
- 1 research Chair - SIRIUS (link is external)
- 20 doctoral students
- 160 publications per year
- 70 corporate research projects over the last 10 years
Faculty & Staff
- 97 professors (33% international)
- 60 affiliated professors
- 45 visiting professors
- 1 Strategic Planning Committee
- 1 Science Committee
- 4 regional competitive clusters
- 94 corporate partnerships
- 250 companies supporting TBS
- 5 campuses: Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris London
- 198 partner universities worldwide
- 22 dual degrees with international partner universities worldwide
- 80 nationalities across our campuses
- 5,600 students (25% international)
- 2,000 trainees in Executive Education
- 37,000 graduates / TBS Alumni
This school offers programs in: