IGR-IAE Rennes, Graduate School of Management
The school is part of the University of Rennes 1, located in Brittany, in the Western part of France. Founded in 1956, IGR-IAE Rennes is a founding member of the national network of University Business Schools, the IAE France network, which comprises 33 select members throughout France.
Our teaching researchers are important contributors in research in management both nationally and internationally. Our faculty is composed of 47 professors, 25 international visiting professors and 250 professional practitioners
The school applies a selective entry process. On average, only one out of ten applications is accepted. In order to be admitted, all candidates are expected to present a realistic and well-thought-out career plan as well as their academic achievements and motivation.
Five reasons to choose IGR-IAE Rennes:
• The Master degrees delivered by IGR-IAE Rennes (University of Rennes 1) are state-recognized degrees
• Our teacher-researchers’ internationally recognized research projects benefit directly into classes.
• Many classes are taught by professional practitioners (company directors, lawyers, specialists in technological sectors…) who bring in their passion and skills for the benefit of our students
Close student follow up
• A network of French buddies welcome our international students upon their arrival
• One of the 25 IGR-IAE Rennes’ student associations is fully engaged in the integration of international student into the School’s life and organizes events and trips to nearby tourist destinations.
• Our program coordinators ensure a close and watchful guidance, helping students in their daily troubleshooting.
• 80 partner universities
• Student study in a multicultural environment: 23 % are international students, in 2019-2020 53 nationalities were present at IGR-IAE Rennes, whether incoming students from partner universities or Master 2 students on individual mobility projects.
• Strong cooperation links : visiting professors, offshore programs, double-degree programs, student and faculty mobility
• The internship office shares internship and job offers, via the Jobteaser platform. International students are guided in their internship search by their program directors, and by the specialized internship office staff.
• IGR-IAE Rennes signs partnerships with companies for the mutual benefice of the students and the companies themselves. These partnerships can be with companies specializing in professional integration, major local companies or networks of Brittany, or with companies or institutions educational associated with our masters, thus ensuring the quality of our training.
• The IGR-IAE Foundation (the first-ever foundation created within the university business school network in France) supports students in their international projects.
• IGR-IAE Rennes is ideally located next to Rennes city center
• The cultural diversity and entertainment scene set the tempo of Rennes life.
• Rennes is the largest university and academic pole in Western France. This gives an exciting and challenging note to the life of the city.
• Rennes is located in Brittany, a historically rich and beautiful region, while close to Paris (1h30 by high speed train).
35708 Rennes, Brittany, France