LaSalle College Montreal
Being the largest bilingual college in North America, LaSalle College counts five specialty schools with over 60 programs to choose from. Each year, its campus welcomes close to 20% of its student population from all corners of the globe. From the very first week of class up until the day you graduate, LaSalle College walks the extra mile for its students.
LaSalle College: the international reference in post-secondary education
Training beyond compare
- Programs offered in French and English with the option to alternate some of your classes to a second language.
- Practical educational projects that reflect professional realities and lead to internationally-recognized diplomas.
- The most flexible of Quebec’s colleges, allowing for accelerated studies.
- Enthusiastic, devoted teachers with a solid background in the workforce.
- Combination work/study programs.
- Opportunities for students to participate in regional, national and international contests.
- Internships with the most innovative companies.
- A general education – in all programs – encouraging environmentally conscious practices.
- Integration of entrepreneurial concepts in all programs.
- A unique environment. Our backyard: downtown Montreal.
- State-of-the-art equipment. Our norms: those of the market!
The 10 basic principles of our academic project
LaSalle College offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma, as well as acquire and develop the following:
- Oral and written abilities in English and French (principles fondamentaux - basic principles).
- The ability to master new industry-related information technologies.
- Competencies that facilitate professional mobility.
- Management skills applicable in the current context of market globalization and instant communications.
- The ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship.
- An attitude that reflects a responsible citizen, respect for others, and rigour in all circumstances.
- An inherent value of continuing education.
- An awareness of responsible habits that promote good health for one’s self and for others.
- A natural impulse to protect the environment and advocate for sustainable development.
This school offers programs in: