Centennial College is the first government-accredited College in Ontario, Canada. Centennial College is an award winning Canadian Institution!
• #1 College Choice for International Students in Canada! • 2015 Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) President's Award for Distinguished Leadership in International Education • First place for Engineering students in the 2015 National Engineering Month! • First prize for Innovation in Applied Research in Canada (CICan 2015 Exellence Award) • Top honors at 2015 Canadian Public Relations Society Awards! • Ontario Community Newspaper Association (OCNA) 2015 award for Best College/University Newspaper Website! • First place in the Ontario Association for Applied Architectural Sciences (OAAAS) Student Awards • Leader in International Education with CBIE and CICan Internationalization Exellence Awards.
Graduates are eligible for a Canadian Post-Graduation work permit for 1-3 years! Choose the “hands on” advantage of practical education at Centennial College: 94% of those hiring Centennial grads are satisfied or very satisfied with their hires.
Centennial College offers over 150 post-secondary, post-graduate and fast-track programs in Business, Engineering Technology and Applied Science, Communications, Media and Design, Health and Community studies, Hospitality, Tourism and Culture, Transportation as well as English Language Learning (ELL) and foundations programs for college and university preparation.
Benefits of studying at Centennial College – Toronto, Canada
- Obtain High Quality Canadian Academic Certification; Ontario College Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree or Post-Graduate Certificate.
- Graduate Certificate and Fast-Track programs are cost effective, shorter, and most importantly employment focused, compared to traditionalresearch focused graduate studies pursued in University Master or PhD Degree programs.
- Obtain Canadian work experience with co-op or internship work placements
- Become eligible for Canadian Post-Graduate Work Permit for 1-3 years
- Many programs provide eligibility for designations from Canadian professional associations
- Over 150+ credit transfer agreements with Centennial's University partners in Canada and around the world offeropportunities for Bachelor and Master degree completion. .
International students should apply at least 2-3 months before their expected start to ensure you have enough time to apply for a study permit from the Canadian Visa office that serves your region. Centennial College issues offer letters on an ongoing basis.
Apply now! Application processing time is about 2 weeks. There is not set deadline for all programs, however a deadline will arise as your program choice becomes full for your intended start date.
Centennial College Programs are offered in Fall (September), Winter (January), and Summer.
You can apply to Centennial College online and there is no application fee.
Length of program
Centennial College Programs are 1-3 years. Over 150+ pathways with University partners provide opportunity for bachelor and master degree completion.
Canadian tuition fees are among the lowest in English-Speaking countries. Centennial College fees are significantly lower than comparable schools and programs in the United States and the United Kingdom.
International students are not eligible for Ontario financial aid, or Centennial College’s entry scholarships. However, once attending Centennial College as current students, Merit Scholarships based on academic performance, Awards for leadership and extracurricular activities, and Bursaries to fund global experiences offer Financial Aid opportunities that support academic, personal and professional success.
Centennial College offers some of the most distinctive financial aid opportunities in Canada! Since the launch of the Global Experience Program in 2011, more than 600 Centennial College Students received financial bursaries to fund student participation in International internship placements, semester exchanges, language and culture learning, field studies, joint international research projects, and participation in international development activities.
This school offers programs in: