Continuing Education at the University of Vienna
Studying at the University of Vienna means studying at one of the most renowned universities in the heart of Europe. The University of Vienna offers via its Postgraduate Center high-level continuing education programs which provide internationally recognized degrees as well as excellent job opportunities. Students experience innovative learning environments and work together with high-level scientists as well as experts from practical fields. Moreover, students enjoy the vibrant flair and high quality of living that Vienna has to offer.
The University of Vienna's Postgraduate Center offers about 50 advanced postgraduate programs. You may choose from master programs, continuing education courses and certificate courses in the fields of
- Education & Social Care
- Health & Natural Sciences
- International Affairs & Business
- Communication & Media and
Postgraduate programs from the University of Vienna will provide you with specialized knowledge and give you a significant advantage in the employment market. You can upgrade your professional qualifications and adjust to changing employment requirements. In addition, postgraduate programs can open the way for a career change. We offer a number of part-time programs that are designed to accommodate the needs of working students.
Please note that the tuition fees for our programs do not comply with the general tuition fee for studying at the University of Vienna.
We look forward to assisting you with finding the program that most suits your interest and needs and to help you to plan your career path.
Our Postgraduate Programs allow you to:
- upgrade your professional specialization and qualification.
- discover new job opportunities.
- gain relevant skills.
- prepare you for leading positions.
- offer a wide range of career perspectives through interdisciplinary programs.
- are aimed at the needs of working students and professionals.
- are arranged on a part-time basis (only 6 are full-time).
- enable efficient learning in small groups (due to limited number of students).
- are taught by high-profile, international experts from the academic and professional world.
- give you a significant advantage in the employment market.
University of Vienna
The University of Vienna was founded in 1365. It is the oldest university in the German-speaking world and one of the largest in Central Europe. Currently, about 91.000 students are enrolled at the University of Vienna. 179 courses can be taken, of which 56 are Bachelor Programmes, 112 Master Programmes, 3 Diploma Programmes and 8 PhD Programmes. With staff of 9.400 employees, 6.700 of whom are academic, the University of Vienna is the largest teaching and research institution in Austria. It aims to sustain a wide range of studies, but at the same time to promote new and innovative fields of research, and to establish new networks between subjects.
This school offers programs in: