MSc in Technology Management & Leadership
Tufts University - School of Engineering
Blended, Distance Learning, On-Campus
12 - 36 months
Full time, Part time
USD 1,730 / per credit
15 Nov 2023
Earliest start date
Society needs leaders who can keep pace with the dizzying rate of technological change and can step up and manage technology as it transforms the workplace and the wider world. If you currently work in or aspire to enter dynamic technology-related fields, Tufts Gordon Institute's MS in Technology Management & Leadership (MSTML) is designed to equip you with the skills and the growth mindset needed to manage technology and lead change. Whether you are in a product, project, or software management role, a data or business analyst, a consultant, or even working in R&D or as a scientist, the MSTML will help you develop the confidence to take the next step in your management and leadership career in the technology sector.
Choose to earn your MSTML either 100% online or with optional in-person immersive experiences on the Tufts campus.
- You have the flexibility to set your own personalized pace of study as you move through the program. Earn your degree in as little as 2 years or spread out the course load and tuition cost over a longer period.
- Benefit from a highly personalized experience including individualized leadership coaching from our approachable, industry-expert faculty.
- Grow your network, meet your cohort, and dive into deeper topical discussions through optional live remote sessions within your asynchronous online core courses.
- Supplement your online learning by enrolling in optional in-person electives, or even participating in weekend on-campus "immersives", where you can explore different topics, earn graduate credit, and experience all that Boston and the Tufts University campus have to offer.
- Access the resources and global network of a top-ranked university to enrich your education and power your professional connections as you navigate your career journey.
Whatever a student's job function or industry, the MSTML allows them to discover their own pathway toward tech leadership. This program is designed for leaders in the tech sector in roles such as:
- product or project managers
- software managers and developers
- data or business analysts
- lab science
- operations management
- general management
- HR and marketing professionals