Master in Food Science and Technology
Iowa State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Earliest start date
At ISU we are dedicated to your success as a graduate student. As a first step, we have collected information on application requirements as well as links where you can find further information. We encourage you to explore.
- Doctoral Degrees Offered: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Master Degrees Offered: Master of Science (M.S.)
- Online Degrees: None
Learning Goals that students in this program are expected to meet include:
- Apply scientific thinking in the analysis, synthesis and evaluation of knowledge within the discipline of food science, nutritional sciences or dietetics.
- Apply ethical reasoning within the discipline of food science, nutritional sciences or dietetics.
- Effectively communicate discipline-specific information in written and oral forms to scientific audiences.
- Effectively interact within scientific teams.