Intercultural moderation and multilingual communication (ma)
International University SDI München
EUR 640 / per month
Earliest start date
Shape the future through successful communication
Intercultural competence is more crucial today than ever before. In internationally operating companies, non-profit organizations, non-governmental organizations as well as on the political level. This strength combined with a sound professional qualification is the basis for your success. Whether as an executive, project manager or expert. Because the shaping of the future depends on successful communication. And successful communication requires the ability to think outside the box.
This is exactly where the Master's program in Intercultural Communication comes in. With the development and deepening of your intercultural skills in the areas of communication, moderation and conflict management, marketing, personnel management and organizational management. From the theoretical basics to the practical implementation.
You expand your professional expertise with one of the three specializations. Decide for yourself whether you want to pursue a career in the corporate environment with Business Administration. Or whether you would like to develop a language of your choice with intercultural project management. Or whether you would like to focus on digitization with Digital Workplace. It goes without saying that language is an essential part of this. Security in German and English are standard. You can add another foreign language.
- Practical - lecturers and professors from the practice and many corporate cooperations
- International - students, lecturers and partner universities from all over the world
- Personal - direct line to professors and lecturers
- Study and work - 3-day university with part-time job
- Multilingual - with two foreign languages at university
- Individual - small groups, various choices
- Creative - your ideas are in demand
- Worth living - comfortable campus atmosphere with student apartments
- Trend-setting - exciting and promising career paths
The study program is the right one for you
- if you are interested in the conditions of successful communication, both interpersonal and organizational.
- if you are looking for a communication-oriented Master's program with freely selectable areas of specialization.
- if you want to play an active, creative and solution-oriented role in your studies.
- if you have a special interest in global issues and challenges in business, politics and society.
- if you would like to pave the way for successful cooperation between groups of people in your future career.
Best prerequisites for your start into the professional life
Intercultural competence is one of the key competences of our time. Combined with communication skills and professional expertise, it forms the basis for your successful path into the future.
The Master's program in Intercultural Communication qualifies you for future management tasks, project management functions and expert jobs in an intercultural context. The program is accredited for the higher service.
In case of special performance and suitability, you will have the opportunity to write a dissertation afterwards. This is also possible within the framework of cooperation and projects of the International University SDI München.
Possible fields of application
- International companies, organizations and associations
- International Marketing / HR / Project Management
- International distribution
- International Corporate Communications
- Market research
- Intercultural personnel support
- Human resources development and expatriate management
- Intercultural Coaching, Training
- Diplomatic Service
- Development Aid