1st round: EMJM
2nd round: Self-funded
- Diploma of Bachelor degree, or equivalent in language of origin and an official translation into English. Apostilled or legalised by Spanish embassy.
- Diploma Supplement or Transcript of records (in language of origin and an official translation into English) showing full details of courses studied and grades/marks obtained.
- A letter from the University stating that his/her Bachelor gives access to Master’s studies.
- Certificate to proof of English language proficiency (see requirements), if English is not a native language. The certificate must be issued during the last 2 years.
- Statement of purpose completed with comments/justification about the preference for the track (specialisation) in JMPMB.
- CV with the emphasis on professional/research experience in the related subject and extracurricular activities (Europass CV format is highly recommended).
- 2 academic recommendation letters (the letters must be not older than 6 months, signed, they must contain a date and they must be on letterhead paper, and include the referees signature or official stamp).
- Copy of the photo page of passport or ID (for the EU citizens only).
- Scientific articles, if any. The articles may be listed in the CV with the link to the journal where it is published and object identifier (OID) number.
- Proof of volunteering and/or work activities (e.g. certificate, report, membership payment slip, etc.).