A consortium of European Universities developed a new and innovative pan-European EUMaster4HPC program focusing on high-performance solutions.
EUMaster4HPC brings together the major players in HPC education in Europe to train the next generation of highly skilled and talented HPC experts to drive the European digital transformation.
EUMaster4HPC relies on innovative curriculum and teaching paradigms, academic excellence, world-class HPC experts, access to supercomputing centers, and strong industry support.
EUMaster4HPC in numbers:
- 8 awarding universities
- Sorbonne Université (France)
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Spain)
- Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
- Università della Svizzera Italiana (Switzerland)
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (Germany)
- University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski”
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- 21 participating countries
- 7 million euros over 4 years
*most of the funding goes to students
- 29 non-awarding universities
- 16 contributing parties (industry and research)
- 36 additional supporting partners
The main mission of the program is to graduate a generation of high-performance computing professionals who will change the future of humanity by increasing the speed of innovation and digital transformation.
2-year Master Programme
- 2 European diplomas
- Summer school
- HPC networking and strong connections with the Industry
As a result, graduates will have a future-proof profession and outstanding career opportunities!
Be among the forward-thinkers and innovators of tomorrow!