Learn to manage an event in all its phases. Paid and guaranteed practices in leading companies. Own financing without interest. Scholarships and grants. Sign up now!
Formulate and master all the aspects related to the integral organization of an event, from its conception to its evaluation, through the strategy, the implementation, the production, the execution, the budget, the logistics, the postproduction and the closing of the project.
- Analyze the strategic importance of live communication in order to achieve the established objectives.
- Provide the student with the necessary skills to design a communication and marketing plan applied to the integral organization of an event.
- Provide the necessary knowledge to properly manage an event, such as corporate image, media relations, advertising, PR and protocol, among others.
- Develop new techniques and tools applied to the organization of events, as well as the good practices of the organizer in its relationship with suppliers and customers.
- Graduates or university graduates.
- Professionals related to marketing, communication, protocol, advertising, PR and tourism.
- NO UNIVERSITY DEGREE: certify 3 years of work experience.
- The events: typology, structure, market
- CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility
- The business organization
- Event Marketing
- Communication in events
- Personal skills
- New technologies applied to the event
- The event as an instrument of corporate image
- Creativity in events
- Business and official protocol
- Coaching in the organization, ethics and deontology
- Event Management Tools
- Designing, production and realization of events
PRICE AND MODE
- Modality: face-to-face
- Price : € 9,940
- Qualification certified by ESODE Business School and the University Antonio de Nebrija.
- Dual training: theoretical-practical classes
- Guaranteed and remunerated practices in leading companies.
- Training on virtual campus.
- Visits to locations and areas of interest.
- Continuous assessment.
- Presentation of final project.
SCHEDULES / CALL / DURATION
Duration : 60 ECTS.
Call : November.
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Spain)
Last updated September 28, 2017