Why this Master?
Choose Tecmilenio University
- One of the factors of success of the professionals, is the credibility. For you to gain credibility, we will certify you in everything you learn.
- We have professors specialized in Human Resources, Administration and Psychology.
- In addition to providing you with knowledge, we will enable you to improve your social skills.
- For your experience to be international, we have exchange plans.
- Thanks to our business relationship, you can get in touch with different institutions dedicated to the recruitment and development of human talent.
Being part of the Tecmilenio University is better
- One of the advantages of studying at Tecmilenio University is that you will work at the same pace as the workforce. Get update.
- When you graduate, you have increased your years of experience.
- Human resources, training or organizational behavior? We will advise you to perfect yourself in the category that suits you.
What do I get?
By graduating from the Master of Business Administration with Human Resources, you are able to:
- To solve problems of human capital management, aligning the decisions to the objectives of the organizations.
- Create and manage work environments that promote the development, efficiency and productivity of human capital.
- Employ strategies for the training and promotion of human resources, guiding the skills and vocation of people.
- Make ethical decisions by promoting the human development of people in organizations.
- Fundamentals of Administration
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Quantitative methods for decision making
- Operative administration
- Analysis of financial information
- Making administrative and financial decisions
- Strategic direction
- Strategic management of human resources
- Human behavior in organizations
- Investigation methodology
- Innovative Human Resource Strategies
- Information systems for administration
- Development of field project
See 6 more programs offered by Universidad Tecmilenio »
This course is
Online, Campus based