This study program is aimed to promote the acquisition of theoretical knowledge, research and development and to lead students to apply this knowledge and develop their creative facilities. The graduates will have the basic knowledge in the field of machine engineering and specific knowledge of machines and equipment design.
Since the T.U.L. programs are recognized by the European Federation of National Engineering Associations FEANI, alumni are eligible for the EUR ING title.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Graduating from a relevant Bachelor's degree program
- On-line entrance examination
- Recognition (evaluation) of previous education (Bachelor)
- Fluent English skills (level B1)
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 4000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000 / USD 100 (application fee), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition fee)
- Scholarship based on merit available from 2nd year.
- Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2019 (for the academic year 2019/20)
- Textile Machines and Machines Producing Nanofibre Structures
- Energetics Equipment
- Production Machines
The total number of students who may be admitted in this Master programme: 20
Should more applicants meet the conditions of admission, the final decision of the Dean about their admission to studies is based on the total amount of the points obtained in entrance exams.
To say that TUL is a home away from home is an understatement. It's much more than a home that gave me a family from different parts of the globe; it's also a loving environment which nurtured me to the fullest. I came here with little knowledge in the field of Mechanical Engineering, but I graduated with confidence that I can contribute excellent things to the outside world. Indeed, future is bright and I owe it all to TUL.
Ing. Myka Mae Duran, Master, Mechanical Engineering, Machines and Equipment Design, specialization Energetics Equipment
Myka graduated from a Bachelor degree in the Philippines. Has got a job in the Czech Republic in aerospace engineering, in Pilsen.