The organizations move, currently, in a globalized environment, more competitive and with socio-economic changes, technological, market, etc., increasingly faster and deeper. In this situation, the competitiveness of companies depends essentially on initiative, the capacity for innovation, the ability to solve problems and make decisions and the autonomy of the people who compose them.
Therefore, the competitiveness of companies relies more and more on the correct management of their human resources; or, as currently expressed in many forums, in the correct management of the people that comprise it.
Moreover, today organizations demand directors, managers and human resources technicians with different competences than those required of former directors and personnel technicians; skills such as planning and organization, continuous learning and improvement, decision making, flexibility, problem solving, etc .; as well as not only technical knowledge about the activities developed in the area, but also management, management, finance, legislation, etc.
The Master in Management and Management of Human Resources, has as its main purpose to train professionals who are able to assume the responsibilities and develop management activities, management and techniques in the areas of Human Resources in organizations of different types.
To achieve this objective, the program is aimed at training attendees to:
- Formulate strategies and policies of human resources integrated in the framework defined by the strategic model of the company.
- Design and use tools and instruments, technical and management, which will require their performance in the area of human resources.
- Design and implement human resources systems and projects, relying on new information and communication technologies.
- Plan and implement human resources policies within the framework defined by current labor legislation.
- Prepare and manage economic budgets for the different projects and actions of human resources, as well as evaluate the results obtained with them.
- Develop the social and emotional competencies required by the performance of the human resources professional.
- Develop your own career plan in the medium and long term within the area of human resources.
- Strategic Model of the Company and Human Resources Management
- Strategic Planning of Human Resources and Balanced Scorecard
- Management, Evaluation and Development of People
- Human Resources 2.0
- Knowledge Management
- Internal Marketing and Human Resources
- Labor Relations and Personal Administration
- Human Resources and Occupational Health
- The Evaluation of the Effectiveness of HR Management
- Development of Directives and Personal Competences
- Seminars and Specialty Conferences
The methodology used in the Master is theoretical / practical, organizing the different modules according to the following scheme:
- Theoretical sessions that will have as objective that the participants acquire the knowledge required by the content of the topics addressed in the module.
- Practical activities, aimed at the acquisition and development of the competences required by the module and that will be supported in the realization of practical cases, situational tests, group discussions, viewing videos, etc.
- Continuous evaluation, at the end of each module, through the realization of practical cases.
- Final Master Project, in which the assistants must apply the contents of the Master in a Practical Project of Internationalization of a Company and defend it before a court composed of professionals of the area.
In all the sessions the participation of the students, the team work and the exchange of experiences will be stimulated, which makes the program eminently practical.
To access the registration, CESMA Business School carry out a process of selection and admission of candidates, based on the analysis of the Curriculum Vitae and the conduct of personal interviews, to evaluate the level of training and / or previous accredited experience, for the purposes of guarantee the suitability of the group of attendees.
- Admission request
- Title and Academic File
- Curriculum vitae
- 1 Photography
- Personal interview
- Admissions Committee
Aids and Scholarships
CESMA, within its Social Responsibility Plan, annually programs a system of scholarships and training aids.
The essential objective of these scholarships and bonuses is eminently social and aims to establish effective aid for disadvantaged groups so that the lack of economic means or the difficulties of integration do not constitute an impediment for all those people who wish to improve their personal and professional development .
The commitment of CESMA Business School extends beyond the classroom, through our Professional Development Department, whose mission is to offer our students an open door to new professional opportunities through the following services:
- Orientation for the development of his professional career and / or access to the labor market.
- Proposal of offers for internships in companies.
- Job offers and job improvement.
- Employment Forums.
- Seminars for the Active Search of Employment.
CESMA Business School , counts to date with the collaboration of more than 2,700 companies in this department, who trust in the academic and professional quality of our students
CESMA has a platform for job searches and internships, where students and companies include their demands and offers.
About the School
CESMA Business School es una institución educativa orientada a la gestión, la innovación y el espíritu emprendedor. Somos conscientes que la educación en los negocios, no se limita a la formación de b ... Read More