The admission process ensures the candidates’ suitability and, as a result, all of the participants can make the very most of this learning experience.
To begin the admission process, candidates must complete the information request form.
After that, Ostelea gets in contact with the candidate to schedule an interview, to which they must bring the following documentation:
- University qualification
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- English certification or interview in English
After completing the interview, Admissions Committee analyses the applications case by case and notifies the candidate of its decision and informs them of their admission status.
Participants who successfully complete the programme at the campus of Madrid will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION
- The qualification of Master in International Tourism Managementfrom the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality. (INSTITUTIONAL)
- The qualification of Master in International Tourism Managementfrom EAE Business School. (INSTITUTIONAL)
- The university qualification from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.* (INSTITUTIONAL)
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfil the requirements stipulated by these institutions.
*"Our institutional Masters, run by Ostelea Madrid in collaboration with URJC, are tuition programs that do not lead to a qualification with official status".