This Master aims to develop students’ career as directors, area managers or entrepreneurs, enabling them to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for decision-making in the tourism accommodation sector. Within the tourism and hospitality sector, knowledge of hotel planning and management is essential.
This Master's Degree aims at
- Professionals who wish to enter International Hotel Management and management of Tourist Lodgings.
- Graduate and diploma holders who wish to gear their career towards the hotel business and management of tourist lodgings.
- Professionals who wish to create their own enterprise-start up (hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts, etc.).
1 Academic Year (9 months)
21th October 2020.
Acquire the technical knowledge required for key decision-making in the tourism accommodation sector.
Assimilate the skills and strategic vision required for managing hotels.
Learn in-depth about the core tools used in Revenue Management and e-Commerce.
Leadership and Team Leadership
Develop the ability to lead teams and manage finances in hotel establishments.
Plan of Study
We offer a fully practical and innovative programme based on current contents and real case studies. The faculty is made of graduates, entrepreneurs, tourism experts and sector professionals.
- Strategic Management in a Global Business Environment
- Corporate Finance and Management Accounting
- Systems and Operations
- Human Resources Management: Leadership and Teamwork Skills
- Principles of Online Marketing, Social Networks and Online Reputation
- Relationship Marketing and Customer Experience
- Management Communication Skills
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Competitive Strategies in the Hospitality Industry
- Properties’ Development and Planning New Ventures
- Marketing Management for Services
- Managing Resources in Hospitality
- Revenue Management for Hospitality
- International Sales Management
- Hotel Management Simulator
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation for the Hospitality Industry
- Final Dissertation
*Euroaula reserves the right to alter or change the content of this programme at any time.
- Official University Degree
- If the official Degree is not from Spain, it will be necessary to translate and legalize it.
- In case of not having an official Degree, a document must be submitted with the last studies.
- Copy of your passport / DNI (ID)
- Motivation letter
- Current curriculum vitae
- Hotel Director
- Hotel Sub-Director
- Tourism Consultant
Job Opportunities & Internships
Students of the Master's Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Accommodation Management are eligible to participate in an internship as a traineeship placement on a voluntary and optional basis as long as it is completed during the academic year of the Master's programme.
Our collaboration with HOSCO Hospitality Connection, an international job site specialised in the Tourism area based on a true community of passionate hospitality professionals, allow our students to access to more than 2.500 international job offers and internships per year in more than 850 companies in the Hotel & Tourism industry.
As a hotel director with an undergraduate degree in Tourism and a specialised Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, languages are an essential part when evaluating a profile. The hotel director is responsible for planning, managing, implementing and analysing all aspects and services offered by the hotel. According to statistics, a hotel director is one of the best-paid jobs in Catalonia and an average annual salary of 72,500 euros gross.
Students learn in a 100% digital environment from the get-go of this Master’s programme. To facilitate a successful learning experience, our students have:
- Access to the University’s Virtual Campus
- Face-to-face and online tutorials with their teachers
- Practical sessions focused on hotel management and travel agency management
- Classrooms equipped with multimedia technology
- Photocopying service
- Study room, library and break areas
- Free access to Wi-Fi throughout the school
Get a Double Recognised Degree: issued by the University of Girona and Euroaula School of Tourism Barcelona.
This degree is awarded by the University of Girona (UdG) and it is a UdG-specific qualification issued by the University of Girona Foundation, which is fully recognised. The Master's degree in Business Tourism and Events Management is equivalent to one cycle of non-doctorate postgraduate training at graduate degree level in higher education. (*)
The degree earned by Euroaula, Tourism School Barcelona, is a Euroaula specific title. Euroaula has been training future tourism professionals for over 30 years.
The following companies collaborate with EUROAULA, Tourism School Barcelona and they participate with instruction in our programmes, as well as giving conferences and arranging internships with our students.
About the School
The EUROAULA University School of Tourism is an institution founded in the year 1987 and specialized in tourism training. Since 1997, EUROAULA is affiliated with the University of Girona, offering th ... Read More