Why you should study with us:
- Study in 2 of the world's leading tourism countries: Spain and Italy
- Study at Cornell University School of Hotel Administration (nº1 in the World in Hospitality and Tourism), where you will obtain a "Professional Development Programme Diploma", choosing among 4 different specializations
- You will participate in the "International Consultancy Projects" where you will work for some of the most prestigious hotel chains in the world
- 90% of our students find a job within 6 months after graduation
You will go places
- 2-week Seminar at Cornell University School of Hotel Administration
- Studies in Madrid (and one month and a half on Turin ESCP Europe campus)
- International Consulting Project (ICP) in top companies
- 90% of graduates found a job within 3 months of the graduation ceremony
Duration & Location
- 15 month, full-time programme.
- ESCP Madrid Campus + Turin Campus (one month and a half) + Cornell University School of Hotel Administration (one month in New York).
- Average age 23-30.
- Bachelor Degree (minimum 180 ECTS) or Master Degree.
- Fluency in English (C1).
- At least 1 year of working or international experience.
(Candidates without professional experience: Less than 20% admitted)
Starting October 2019
- There will be one admission sessions every month.
- The first students enrolled will benefit from Early Birds (contact us for further information)
Programme Objectives and Benefits
- Build a career in the hospitality & tourism industry.
- Get an international overview of the industry
- Have the opportunity to work with top players in the area
- Enhance your profile with strong managerial skills
- Add value to your CV by leveraging a highly ranked business school like ESCP Europe
Fees & Admission Process
You will receive the admission decision within two weeks after the admission session. Admitted candidates must confirm their acceptance by the deadline indicated in the offer letter with a non-refundable deposit (Enrollment Fee)
Why Choose this Master
This life-changing programme will give you the training and tools you need to have a successful and international career in the hospitality & tourism sector. This programme was one of the top contenders for the MKG Worldwide Hospitality Awards in the “Best innovation in an educational programme” category.
Testimonials from our Alumni
Maria Cristina Dopazo, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Revenue Analyst, Venezuela
“This programme changed my professional life. The International Consultancy Project in Africa opened and reinforced my network and ways to think about tourism; my professors helped me define my passion in Hospitality Revenue Management and my classmates gave me a multicultural perspective. ESCP Europe, a lifetime experience.”
Gökhan Çakir, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Consultant Air Solutions EMEA, Turkey
“Pursuing the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management at ESCP Europe was for me the opportunity to enrich my previous work experience as a consultant with a Specialization in Tourism in a Business School with a strong brand. These experiences laid the ground for an exciting job opportunity at Carlson Wagonlit Travel.”
Elie Merhi, Hodema, Senior Analyst, Lebanon
“The MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management is an excellent choice that gave me the mindset I needed for my career progression. An unforgettable experience that will deepen your passion for hospitality. The opportunity to study with people from all over the world in Madrid is priceless”
Our Programme targets your expertise
Master in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- A life-changing programme that will give you the training and tools you need to stand out from the rest in this industry
- An international programme that brings together leading perspectives and experiences from Europe, Latin America and the US
- The International Consultancy Project and the Professional Development Programme at Cornell University will help you to develop a successful career in the sector
- Personalized and human experience with a world-class faculty, professionals and staff members and multicampus studies with classes taught on different European campuses of ESCP Europe
- Discover one of the top contenders for the MKG Hospitality Awards (Best innovation in an educational programme category)
Program taught in: