Master in Hospitality Management & Global Tourism
The objective of this program is to provide students with skills in management, marketing, and management specific to hospitality and tourism industries.It decrypts the key factors in this sector by addressing its various stakeholders.
Graduates are recruited as a product manager within a travel agency or a tour operator, event manager, operations manager in the hospitality industry, project manager, business tourism advisor, area manager, etc.
Many companies are partners of this program: Hilton, Club Med, Accor, Havas, Sodexo, MSC Cruises, Intercontinental, McDonalds, Amex, Trafalgar, Palais des Congrès, Office de Tourisme de Paris, etc.
- Cross-Cultural and Team Management
- Business Plan and Hospitality
- Droit du tourisme
- Pricing et yield management dans le tourisme
- Hospitality Strategic Forecasting & Budgeting
- Tourism, Geopolitics and Emerging Country Trends
- Stratégies marketing et commerciales
- International Marketing
- Brand Management Strategies
- CRM & Client Database Management
KEY SECTORS IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- Luxury Travel and Tourism
- Marketing du tourisme et des loisirs
- Management des activités hôtelières
- Restauration et gastronomie
- Management de projet événementiel
- Practical Field Visits
Program taught in: