This master program aims to culture the composite senior specialists who have a solid management theoretical foundation and the ideological and political quality, capable of performing managerial and specialist functions with businesses and consultancy firms or taking part in related teaching and research work in businesses or other social organizations. With the common basis of fundamental theories in management and economics, it emphasizes the competencies of applying cross-disciplinary knowledge to deal with real business problems and work with globalized enterprises.
matrix analysis, Senior management, Managerial economics, Modern firm theory, Economics and business management, Management research methods and techniques, International business.
- Possess bachelor degree above,
- Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and transcript or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese or English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated documents,
- Provide research or study plan in China (1500 at least), written in Chinese or English,
- Provide recommendation letters by two professionals or associate professionals.
The post-graduate courses include general courses, basic courses, specialized courses, and practice. Master course requires no less than 24 credits, including 10 general courses and 4 practice credits. All the courses are taught in English other than courses related to Chinese language and Chinese culture.
Graduates should finish their paper independently. The graduate paper should reflect graduates’ creativity, practicability, and progressiveness.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate,
- Copy of the university transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled),
- RMB700 yuan application fee,
- Send $4000 dollars to the school account (Please write your name and the passport number when you send the money to the school account after 3 days please confirm with the school.).
Program taught in: