Master in Architecture and Urban Design
The graduate is an architect with versatile training in architectural structure design, interiors and urbanistic works. The studies finish with the final state exam, a part of which are exams in the history of arts and architecture, supporting structures, building construction and a dissertation defense.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Arts and Architecture
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Bachelor in a relevant field - recognized in the Czech Republic
- Motivation letter in English
- Fluent English skills (at least B1 level, no official certificate required)
- Practice in an architectonic studio (ideally 140 work-days in a full-time job/internship) - confirmation from the workplace
- Interview (maybe led online after previous agreement gained from the Faculty of Art and Architecture).
- Contact person: email@example.com
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 5000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000/USD 100 (application), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition application)
- SCHOLARSHIP: Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2020 (for academic year 2020/21)
It has been a great decision for me to come and experience being a part of the Technical University of Liberec. It is difficult to sum up the memories and experience of two years in a few lines. During my stay at the TUL I came across various people from different countries and cultures. The journey was awesome, thanks to my ever inspiring mentors who consistently steered me in the right direction. The faculty members of the architecture department of this university are helpful and cooperative. The studio is very motivational and the special approach to students in such a creative environment made the experience even more enjoyable. I'm so proud and lucky to have studied at the TUL! Elif Çekçeki, Turkey
Bachelor completed in Turkey. At TUL: Master, Architecture and Urban Design, Faculty of Arts and Architecture.
Now enrolled in PhD course.
About the School
Top-level results in research and science, excellence in teaching and interdisciplinary collaboration have stood for the Technical University of Liberec since 1953. Around 7000 students study at seven ... Read More