The ability to embrace digital transformation and put it to work is becoming ever more important. In a fast-changing marketplace characterised by the drive towards the Industry 4.0, digital transformation demands a new way of working and not just new technology. Just as essential as technological know-how is leadership.
The MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership is specifically designed to help participants prepare for key roles in the management of business innovation, allowing them to meet the increasingly important yet complex business challenges related to digital transformation and frontier technologies.
Taking a non-traditional business education approach while maintaining academic rigour, this degree is well-positioned to help you attain a deep understanding of the business impact of technologies, preparing you to hit the ground running in the digital transformation and technology setting when you graduate.
At a glance:
- Duration: 12 months of study, plus 4-6 months for the Digital Placement
- Study Locations: London and Paris (taught fully in English)
- Two Specialisation Tracks: Financial Services and Industry & Automation
- Company Consultancy Project: 12-week supervised company consultancy project during London terms
- A Holistic Digital Industry Overview: The curriculum is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of application and management of such frontier technologies as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, 3D Printing, Internet of Things (IoT), Social Media, Blockchain, Robotics and more.
- Digital Placement (internship/full-time job): minimum of 4 months, to be completed after the Paris term
- Start: September 2020
- Age profile: 22-30
- Work experience profile: 1.5 - 7 years* (internships included)
- *We recommend our candidates to have at least 1.5 years of experience to fully benefit from the programme
- Academic profile: Bachelor degree in any discipline
The MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership curriculum is designed to fulfil four main objectives:
- Cognitive skills & Leadership: Develop the key skills and competencies required for the future of work in the digital era, where certain human qualities play an increasingly important role.
- Digital Technologies: Get a thorough understanding of digital technologies and what impact frontier technologies have on different business operations.
- Transformation Management: Obtain the critical business survival kit by examining the various management tools and techniques in running transformation programmes
- Professional Development: Get practical experience in managing real-life digital transformation projects.
Term 1 - London - September-December
Cognitive Skills & Leadership
- Megatrends: Understanding How the Future Unfolds
- Creative Thinking
- Business of Frontier Technologies I
- Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation & Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Coding (20 hours)
- Social Media Technology
Term 2 - London - January-March
Track 1: Financial Services
- Financial Markets, Institutions & Regulations
Track 2: Industry & Automation
- Operations Strategy & Management in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Automation, Robotics & Flexible Manufacturing Technologies
- 12-week Company Consultancy Project
- Netexplo Self-study Online ‘Digital Transformation Facilitator‘ Training Programme
Term 3 - Paris - April-June
Cognitive Skills & Leadership
- Social, Political & Ethical Dimensions in Digital Transformation
- Leadership & Cultural and Emotional Intelligence
- Business of Frontier Technologies II
- Big Data & Business Analytics
- Management in the Era of Digital Transformation
- Management of the Digital Transformation Processes
- Project Management
- Agile Management
Term 4 and 5 - Anywhere in the World - July - April
- Industry Research Report: a think-tank-format consultancy report
- Digital Placement: a minimum 4-month-long internship or full-time job
The programme is strategically designed to prepare you for a career in the areas of:
- Business Data Analysis
- Project Management
- Digital Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Innovation and Change Management
- Business Development
- and more.
You will be well-suited for a job in a variety of industry sectors affected by digital transformation, as well as ready to hit the ground running in the exciting startup world.
Fees & Admission Process
The fees for the academic year 2020/2021 are set at £21,500 (all students, EU and non-EU)
All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of €130.
The programme has rolling application deadlines from November to July with pre-set interview dates.
For more information please contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become the digital innovator ready to tackle any business challenges related to digital transformation & frontier technologies
About the School
ESCP Europe is a unique school that attracts students and academics representing more than 100 nationalities to our London campus. Located in West Hampstead in northwest London, ESCP Europe’s UK campu ... Read More