MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
The MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management is designed and awarded by The University of Law and delivered at GISMA’s campus in Berlin. This programme content was designed following the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). By studying the MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management, you will get the fundamentals required to work in the ever dynamic world of Human Resources. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
Who is the Leadership and Human Resource Management for?
The programme is ideal for those looking to develop a career in strategic human resource management on a global scale.
Employment Stats and USP’s
- The University of Law is a prestigious university in the UK with an employability rate of 97%*.
- The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- In partnership with The University of Law, a 150-year-old institution. It is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
The MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management will be a highly valuable addition to your CV, demonstrating that you are able to succeed in management or business-related role. The Career Centre team at GISMA is available to support you throughout your studies and after graduation.
Graduates often consider the following options if they wish to continue their studies:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Management Institute’s (CMI) postgraduate qualifications
- Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development’s (CIPD) postgraduate qualifications
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
- Leadership and Management Development
- Developing Skills for Business
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Organisational Design and Development
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Managing Employment Relations
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/ Project
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker /degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component) / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Awarding Body / Certified by
The University of Law
About the School
GISMA was proud to announce its partnership with ULaw in 2017. As a result of this cooperation, GISMA is able to offer a range of postgraduate programmes including human resources, marketing and data ... Read More