Description of the Program
The University of Pécs, Faculty of Music and Visual Art’s Ceramic department has a close partnership, and is located at the same site as the world famous Zsolnay Porcelain Factory in Pécs. Various types of forming methods from handcrafting to design and spacious studio places together with academic level personal tutoring provide the students the opportunity of finding their own artistic way.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, click on the Apply Now button, and start your application.
- Register on our application site, fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Contemporary Culture
- Ceramic Techniques
- Spatial Representation
- Cultural Anthropology
- Contemporary Silicate Arts
- Technical image
- Industrial Product Design
- Studio Ceramics
- Silicate Sculpture
- Raku Firing
- 3D Scenery
- History of Design
Program taught in:
See 9 more programs offered by University of Pécs »
Last updated September 26, 2018
This course is