M.Tech. in Embedded Systems
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
- The complete M. Tech. – Embedded System Program is industry oriented and is designed in accordance with the embedded industry needs.
- The unique feature of this course is that it has practical sessions in all subjects, so that students can have good hands on various embedded system platforms and domains which will help them to reach closer to the industry requirements.
- This program will generate highly employable candidates which can meet the industry requirements in embedded system domain.
- Concept of industry based projects has been included in this program which will enable students to have live experience on the industrial projects.
- The industry oriented practical sessions and project work will also create possibility of initial placement offers through collaborative efforts.
- Courses such as and Research Seminar and Advance Embedded Systems will help students to build a strong foundation for a career in research.
- As a part of the regular curriculum, the Value Added Courses on Embedded Linux, Device Drivers and Soft Skills supports and improves the overall learning skills and professional image of a student.
About the School
Engineering is the application of physical principles to the solution of problems and requires the skills of numeracy, creativity, ingenuity and practicality. Engineering is a wide – ranging professio ... Read More