M.A. Human Resources Management
The goal of the Master of Arts (M.A.) in Human Resources Management degree is to prepare human resource professionals to address the complexities and challenges of managing today’s workforce. The program content is designed to provide comprehensive coverage of the major human resource functions, addressing strategic decisions and operational execution of HR service delivery. The courses involve both practical and theoretical considerations in the development of HR professionals in settings such as business, industry, government, and nonprofit organizations and institutions, both nationally and globally.
- Students will be able to explain the important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in human resources management.
- Students will be able to effectively apply important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in human resources management when analyzing situations.
- Students will be able to effectively integrate important facts, concepts, principles, and theories used in human resources management when developing solutions or analyzing situations.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
See 5 more programs offered by Webster University »
Last updated November 8, 2019
This course is
Online, Campus based
full program tuition: $27,000 - St. Louis Webster Groves, $22,680 - Orlando, $28,080 - Irvine