No. 1 in Spain and 6th in the world
- Latest Professional Practice
- Attend events in the international trade fair hub of Barcelona to learn about innovation, sustainability, and productivity in hospitality.
- Study a term at the top-ranked Conrad N. Hilton College in Houston.
- Classes taught by expert visiting professors from all over the world.
- Corporate Connections
- Faculty with extensive professional experience.
- Hospitality Training Practicum to explore and experience real-world challenges.
- Company visits with top companies in the hospitality hub of Barcelona.
- On and off-campus recruiting events and corporate presentations.
- International Exposure
- International business trip with practical transversal tutorials in a resort.
- Faculty from all over the world.
- +50 nationalities in our student body.
- Exchange program with +30 top-ranked partner schools.
Recent university graduates with the vision and drive to pursue a career in the field of hospitality.
- Average age: 25 years old
- Average professional experience: work experience welcome, but not required; max. 3 years.
- Educational requirements: undergraduate university degree.
- 17 nationalities
- 86% international students
- 91% have lived, studies or worked abroad
- 100% speak 2 languages / 73% speak 3+ languages
- 36% men / 74% women
The International Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management aims to boost your professional opportunities in the hospitality industry, whether you aim to take your first steps in the profession or to accelerate your career progression. Graduates find work in the top companies in the sector across all areas, including hotels, consulting, food and beverage, travel distribution and the M.I.C.E. industry. The program is designed to ensure that you will be able to apply your new skills in the workplace quickly after graduation and advance rapidly in your chosen area.
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with emphasis on "learning by doing". The methodology reflects companies' demand for professionals with skills such as the capacity to reflect, ability to act in the face of change, versatility to work in multifunctional teams and adaptability to the challenges of a global environment.
These competencies are developed at EADA through the Case Method, Business Projects, Business Simulations, Analysis & Discussion Groups and Team Working activities. Participants are consistently placed in real-life business situations and forced to think like executives and make strategic decisions.
Program taught in: