The current socio-economic situation requires flexible organizations, able to face competitive challenges such as globalization, in a scenario characterized by continuous variability.
In this context, personnel management has recently acquired a central role in corporate strategic and organizational decisions and it is therefore essential to know how to identify, organize, manage and optimize them in an optimal manner. Personnel Management thus assumes a fundamental function and the professional figure of reference is required to have managerial skills, capacity for innovation, ability to solve problems and systemic thinking, the ability to choose among the numerous external opportunities those that best meet the prospects of 'organization.
The Executive Master in Personnel Administration and Management is an operational and effective training course, designed with the intention of acquiring, through the direct experience of those working in the Human Resources area, knowledge and skills that can be spent in the workplace .
In particular, the master trains a professional able to work effectively in different areas of the Human Resources function; in particular, the Master's program allows the acquisition of specialized know-how on issues relating to the organization, administration, selection, development and evaluation of personnel. These skills will be completed by an exhaustive knowledge of the aspects related to Labor Law, starting from the contractual forms, covering the whole employment relationship from the assumption to the termination of the relationship, with insights also on the dispute, on the remuneration policies, on the management of the crisis .
At the end of the training course the participants will master a complete knowledge of personnel management, management and administration issues, and will be able to spend their know-how both in the company and in the consulting reality. Participants will acquire all the tools, skills and knowledge directly from their professional background and from the best practices developed by professionals, consultants and managers who will alternate from time to time in the various activities.
During the training course in the classroom, the learner will conduct a further orientation interview with his tutor and will fill in a placement form where he will be able to present the professional goals, the role he will want to fill and the corporate sector of preference, in line with the training path . Furthermore, it will express its needs in the field of logistics. The results on the contacts / interviews will be communicated to the learner, through an innovative and automated service, which will alert the master to send his curriculum vitae to the company concerned.
- Rome: April 2019
- Naples: March 2019
- Ancona: October 2019
- Bologna: September 2019
- Milan: December 2019
- Verona: October 2019
Roles and Competences
- Personnel administration expert.
- Expert in payroll management.
- Expert in the application of labor contracts.
- Expert in research and selection processes.
- Expert in staff training processes.
- Expert in training delivery processes financed through active and ESF policies.
- Expert in managing trade union relations.
- Expert in the evaluation of company financial statements.
- Expert in business strategy processes.
- Expert in the cost of labor in the company.
- Expert in project management processes.
- Expert in in-company assessment systems.
- Expert in change management processes.
Following the training the student, through participation in active lessons, corporate cases, project work, role playing, group work supervised by teachers and tutors, will acquire the following knowledge, tools and skills:
- Carry out a work organization, job's description, org-chars, functional-flow.
- Knowledge of people developement.
- Use tools and methods to connect strategy-structure and employee.
- Know the HR businness partnering processes: how to interface with skills and interact with all company functions.
- Knowing how to analyze climate and motivation in the company.
- Apply Team building and team working processes.
- Establishing Planning and head-counting: the sizing of the company in relation to strategy and vision.
- Apply the Work for balance, work cost planning.
- Carry out industrial relations and labor relations.
- Know the principles of litigation and labor law, Job's Act.
- Know and apply the CCNL - obligations and duties.
- Carry out the selection, research and evaluation processes, creating a process aimed at covering a vacancy.
- Know the rules of individual and collective dismissal.
- Analyze training needs.
- Plan, plan a training plan in the company.
- Know the safety regulations in the workplace.
- Know the general principles of administration and payroll.
- Know and use the total rewarding, the management of the 3 salary variables.
- Apply employer branding, internal and external communication to create reputation of the corporate brand.
Program taught in: